Along with residential interior design projects, MONTENAPOLEONE CONTRACT is also involved in the HOSPITALITY sector, carrying out design work and services with the same thoroughness , accuracy and reliability, though paying attention to the different features and requirements resulting from the size and complexity of hotels and multi-residential apartment buildings.
When furnishing hotels it is fundamental to optimize the management of many activities, from design to test, and this requires a strong and professional expertise in each specific sector as well as human resource management on an organised and regular basis.
It is impossible to think that a single furniture producer can manufacture all that is needed to furnish and decorate large hotel complexes. As a matter of fact there aren’t only rooms there, but also common areas such as reception, restaurants, bars, lobby areas, conference rooms, technical rooms, common facilities, kitchens, commercial areas, outdoor areas etc.
MONTENAPOLEONE CONTRACT offers a reliable partnership and concrete solutions in this field, working in a structured way and cooperating with the best manufacturers and the most skilled fitters to satisfy any demands in any environment.
MONTENAPOLEONE CONTRACT interacts with the customer’s employees and our Customers will always have the opportunity to manage and control the progress of work by referring to a single contact point in our company.
Chronological description of activities during the execution of a project in the hospitality sector:
- design/analysis phase and feasibility of the project with regard to solutions and after having taken into account the location and the customer’s budget;
- role- and task-sharing depending on type of work and expertise that our partners offer: furniture, systems, lighting, constructions, accessories etc.
- preliminary estimate of the amounts/costs for furniture, services and activities, and indication of the timetable for completing the works
- drafting, surveying, space planning, furniture design and ancillary activities
- furniture manufacturing operations , purchase of ancillary furniture and all things required to complete the furnishings from external suppliers
- installation and fitting carried out by internal qualified personnel, directly supervised by our executive officers (project manager, team controller, company management)
- inspection and testing and after-sales service
ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED STEPS ARE EXECUTED UNDER STRICT MONITORING OF OUR INTERNAL STAFF, AS A RESULT, EACH PIECE PRODUCED AND INSTALLED UNDERGOS AN EXTENSIVE TESTING AND QUALITY CONTROL, FROM THE DESIGN PHASE TO THE FINAL TESTING.